Serving clients in low & moderate-income areas
The Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) was designed to assist borrowers who purchase homes in areas where household incomes are predominantly low and moderate. In addition, the guidelines for these loans - such as lower down payments, no mortgage insurance, allowable grant programs and gifts from family and friends - make it easier for borrowers to qualify.
DOWN PAYMENT DETAILS:
- 3% down, 1-unit
- 5% down, 2-unit
- No PMI, 660 minimum credit score
- 1-4 units, single family homes, condos & PUDs.*
- No Rate Adjustments for Multi-Family
- Properties in low/moderate income census tracts*
- Seller concessions, down payment assistance, & gifts
Do You Qualify For Our CRA Program?
Qualification varies by scenario. Reach out to your Greenway loan officer today to find out. Max DTI 45%, other income restrictions apply. Additional guideline limitations and restrictions apply.
*Condos & PUDS must be Fannie or Freddie approved. Income limits apply for properties outside low/moderate income areas.