Greenway's Energy Efficient Mortgage
Decrease your carbon footprint without shrinking your bank account
Whether you're a homeowner looking to improve your current home or are shopping for a home to purchase, you can use an EEM to make energy-efficient improvements. Changes you make to your home can improve energy efficiency and lower heating/cooling costs.
- 5% of the appraised value for energy efficient upgrades
- Roll upgrade costs into the mortgage
- FHA (3.5% down) and VA ($0 down) programs available
- Installing Double-pane windows
- Replacing outdated air ducks
- Replacing old insulation
- Tankless water heaters
- High Efficiency Furnace or Air Condition System
- And More
- FHA: Additional financing is the lesser of 5% of the appraised value, 115% of the median area price, or 150% of the conforming mortgage limit.
Eligibility requirements, exclusions and other terms and conditions apply.