MortgageCast Episode 5 | Deconstructing Your Mortgage Payment (PITI)
Hi, Erin the Expert here. I've been busy in the Shore Mortgage Team's kitchen cooking up educational content to help you understand more about mortgages and the process of purchasing a home, so this episode of MortgageCast has been a bit delayed getting out but here it is. Take a listen and be sure to check out my other resources: videos, blog posts and mobile app. #ETE
In this episode, I talk about the components of a mortgage payment. Namely, Principal, Interest, Taxes and Insurance or PITI. It's another short one but packed with information. It can get confusing quick so I've created this handy diagram that sums it all up.
And when you're ready to start the home buying (or refinance) process be sure to reach out to Erin directly.
- Mortgage payment calculator
- Erin's mobile app: ecarvelli.mortgagemapp.com
- With an on-the-go payment calculator and pre-approval request
- Or text: ETE to 36260
- Website: smt.greenwaymortgage.com
- GreenwayMortgageAtTheShore on Facebook.
- GreenwayMtgSL on Twitter
- LinkedIn: Erin Carvelli
- Apply online: ecarvelli.greenwaymortgage.com/prequalify
- Download the PITI diagram