MortgageCast Episode 6 | Process and Documentation
I'm out with my latest episode of MortgageCast. Many people find the mortgage process daunting and don't understand why there are so many document requests by my team along the way. In this episode, I walk my listeners through from pre-approval to close. I detail the documents I need and when my clients can expect additional requests from my team.
You can get more information on qualification and the mortgage process by watching some of my other videos and blog posts. Check the show notes below for links to those.
I hope you enjoy and I am always ready to answer any questions you may have.
And when you're ready to start the home buying (or refinance) process be sure to reach out to me directly.
- [VIDEO] Q&A with ETE (FB Link)
- [VIDEO] 5 steps to mortgage qualification (FB Link)
- (BLOG) Why Pre-Approval Should Be Step One for First-Time Home Buyers
- Get pre-approved: ecarvelli.greenwaymortgage.com/prequalify
- Mortgage payment calculator
- Erin's mobile app: ecarvelli.mortgagemapp.com
- With an on-the-go payment calculator and pre-approval request
- Or text: ETE to 36260
- Website: smt.greenwaymortgage.com
- GreenwayMortgageAtTheShore on Facebook.
- GreenwayMtgSL on Twitter
- LinkedIn: Erin Carvelli